PRIDE works in collaboration with local school systems to help make the transition from school to work a success. We do this by providing high school students with coordinated school-to-work transition services. Work skills instruction and community-based vocational training opportunities are included. This training approach develops both life and job readiness skills.
You or a loved one are eligible for this program if you meet the following requirements:
• Have high school funding source
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are currently attending school
• Demonstrate interest in gaining employment or participating in skills training
• Demonstrate the ability to benefit from services
• Referral from the local school where the student currently attends.
• Referral package that includes:
— the most current IEP.
— two valid forms of ID.
— a copy of the student's most recent physical exam with immunizations completed within the past year.
• All completed agency forms signed and dated by the participant or legal guardian.
• A team meeting or tour of PRIDE can be arranged beforehand to determine if PRIDE is a good fit for the student.
Or call us now: 508.823.7134, x244